Returns and Exchange Policy
If you purchased the wrong item by mistake or accident and wish to return your order to Speedup Autoparts, then please read the below return conditions.
- All returns or exchanges must be reported within 7 business days after items being received,
- The return product must be in original condition, so please inspect the product is correct for your application before ANY installation.
- The returned parcel should also contain all the supplied accessories, lids, and gaskets (if they were included). .
- Make sure the turbocharger outer housing is clean. We will have our technician check the returned item and if the returned product is not clean a $30 labour fee will be charged for cleaning the item. If the internal CHRA has been polluted or marked with oil, then a refund or exchange cannot be made.
- Refunds will be issued via PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER, depending on your payment method (any original or return postage costs will not be refunded).
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged for all normal returns.
- For exchanges, there may be a difference in price between the two products.
- Refunds or exchanges can only be made once we physically receive the returned item and not before.
- It is buyer's responsibility to pay for any return postage.
If you received the wrong item:
- If we sent you the wrong item by mistake (i.e. the product is different from our website/eBay AD photos and descriptions), please return the product back to us and we will either issue A) a full refund including both sending & return postage, or B) send you the correct product (once the returned item is received).
Our returns address is:
12/2 Garden Blvd,
Note: Before sending back any return or exchange its best to Contact Us first before you send the package. Please attach detailed photos to help us clary what the issue is.
Turbochargers and their components purchased from Speedup Autoparts are covered by a warranty of 12 months from the date you have received the order. The warranty covers manufacturer's defects under normal operating conditions.
If you believe your Speedup Autoparts turbocharger unit is not functioning properly please contact us. If the problem is a warranty issue, Speedup Autoparts will repair it or re-send a new CHRA or repair kits, or replace it free of charge, depending on specific situation.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper installation or use. Warranty claims will only be accepted if the unit has been professionally installed by a workshop. If the turbo/cartridge was installed by yourself, the warranty claim is void cannot be accepted.
Speedup Autoparts will require a copy of the receipt for the turbocharger/cartridge installation service issued by the workshop. If you are a mechanic and have installed the turbo/cartridge, please provide a copy of the receipt or a copy of your professional mechanic certificate.
Below are some situations that are NOT COVERED by our warranty.
- Damaged compressor wheel caused by foreign objects being sucked in.
- Massive shaft play caused by oil blockage in the thrust bearing.
- Oil starvation caused by oil line obstacles.
- Bearing damage caused by oil contamination.
- Over speeding, misuse, racing applications and improper installation.
- Modifying the turbocharger unit in anyway shape or form.
- Using liquid gaskets or seals on oil or water feed and drain flange.
- Installing the unit on a vehicle that has not been serviced regularly. We may need you to provide the receipts of the service.
Please note: This Warranty is limited to the parts only and not cover any labour fee for fitting the product.
Please click here for Warranty Claims